BUMI SPRAY-COLD GALVANIZING ZINC is a Premium Category CORROSION PREVENTIVE or RUST PREVENTIVE spray which is tested by the TUV RHEINLAND MALAYSIA according to ISO 9227 (Corrosion tests in artificial atmospheres-Salt spray tests) for 240 hours and 480 hours with resulted ZERO CORROSION. It provides the following:
- Zinc Cold Galvanizing Spray liquid aerosol product for conveniently applying a 95% bonded zinc rich coating to metal parts to achieve a cold galvanizing effect which is comparable to hot galvanizing.
- This zinc rich primer will electrochemically bonds with metal to form a protective sacrificial film that protects the underlying metal and guards against corrosion.
- Zinc acts like a sacrificial anode to protect ferrous metals from corroding.
Zinc Cold Galvanizing Spray can be used as a primer for bare metal. It can be sanded and top coated with paint or epoxy for further protection to the metal substrate.
- Zinc Cold Galvanizing Spray can also be used as a temporary coating to protect parts from harsh environments and latter be removed with Acetone when the parts are ready for further processing.
- Prevents rust and corrosion for up to 5 years.
Highly resistant to water, humidity and salt spray.